Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello again!

So, it has been a while since I have been on here. We have been busy with sports and work so by the time we get home I am ready to chill. I have been working more than I thought I would be lately. I am in a long term sub job right now. I will be working until Thanksgiving Break and then who knows from there.
As far as sports goes, we are a football and softball family. T has football every Tuesday night and M has softball practice Monday, Wednesday and games on Saturday. I am assistant coach for M's team so I have to be there for all of it. She is pitching and playing 3rd and does a good job at both. T is doing well in football. He is on the "A" team and gets to play some offense and defense. He loves it even though he gets bruised and battered. I must say I have enjoyed watching him play and am not so nervous anymore.
Well, that's all for today. I am eventually going to put some pictures on here so you can see them in uniform. Have a great week!!

No comments: